Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الفرنسية > قسم البرامج والقواميس الفرنسية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-28-2008, 02:22 AM   #1
wolf-securite
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2008
المشاركات: 21
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
wolf-securite is on a distinguished road
افتراضي هل هناك أي برنامج يساعد في dictée ???

أبحث عن برنامج لقراءت النصوص الطويلة لغرض تحسين مستواي الأملائي

يعني برنامج يملي الكتابة و أنا أكتب من وراه ؟؟

لو يتكرم أي واحد منا يدلنا على برنامج معين ولكم جزيل الشكر
wolf-securite غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-28-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
achraf
مشرف اللغة الفرنسية

الصورة الرمزية achraf

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2007
العمر: 58
المشاركات: 284
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
achraf is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

الاخ الفاضل هناك بعض المواقع التى تعتنى بالاملاء بمعنى توجد بها نصوص والنطق السليم لها ويمكنك تنزيل النص والملف الصوتى له وتسمعه وتكتب خلفه وبعد ذلك يمكن ان تصحح لنفسك بالاطلاع على النص الاصلى ومنها هذا الموقع مع تمنياتى لك بالتوفيق
الربط
http://www.tv5.org/TV5Site/enseigner..._apprendre.php

اشرف
achraf غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-24-2020, 12:02 AM   #3
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2020
الدولة: PPP Loan Scam
المشاركات: 11,367
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
FrankJScott will become famous soon enough
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى FrankJScott
افتراضي Loving the insights of this site :)

Big fan of this this site :) Btw, if you want to know the best oleratine online, I highly suggest this best Oleratine page to check out along with this great Oleratine website to see and this top jan.ltd site to peruse.

I must also recommend this good dbs check forum to see along with this top dbs check forum to peruse and this best dbs check forum to peruse and don't forget this cool dbs check page to check out, not to mention this recommended dbs check profile to peruse alongside this good dbs check profile to see and this cool dbs check site to check out and don't forget this cool dbs check site to check out and this cool dbs check site to peruse along with this great dbs check page to peruse too.

Finally I highly recommend this top cool text fx wordpress website along with this top wordpress animated text page and this great wp text effects website and don't forget this best text fx for wordpress, not to mention this great wordpress text fx site is great as well!
FrankJScott غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-24-2020, 12:12 AM   #4
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى FrankJScott
افتراضي Love reading this forum :)

Love checking out this forum :) Btw, if you want to know the best oleratine online, I highly suggest this good jan.ltd forum to see along with this great Oleratine forum to peruse and this good Oleratine website to check out.

I must also suggest this great dbs check site to peruse along with this good dbs check profile to see and this top dbs check forum to check out and don't forget this best dbs check forum to see, not to mention this best dbs check site to see alongside this good dbs check site to see and this great dbs check site to check out and don't forget this cool dbs check profile to peruse and this cool dbs check forum to check out along with this good dbs check website to check out too.

Finally I highly suggest this best cool text effects wordpress page along with this cool text effects for wp profile and this great text effects for wordpress forum and don't forget this best text effects wordpress, not to mention this great text fx for wordpress profile is great as well!
قديم 01-29-2008, 12:28 AM   #5
wolf-securite
لغاتى جديد

افتراضي

جزاك الله خيرا أخي أشرف و بارك الله فيك و اللهم أجعلها في ميزان حسناتك
قديم 04-24-2020, 12:20 AM   #6
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

افتراضي Had a good read of this blog :)

Growing fan of this article :) Btw, if you want to know the best oleratine online, I highly recommend this top oleratine.com site to peruse along with this good Oleratine site to check out and this best jan.ltd page to peruse.

I must also suggest this recommended dbs check profile to see along with this best dbs check website to see and this top dbs check profile to see and don't forget this top dbs check website to peruse, not to mention this best dbs check site to see alongside this cool dbs check site to peruse and this great dbs check website to check out and don't forget this cool dbs check website to peruse and this best dbs check site to peruse along with this recommended dbs check site to see too.

Finally I highly recommend this cool wordpress text effects website along with this top cool text effects wp profile and this top cool text effects wordpress website and don't forget this cool text effects wp, not to mention this recommended wordpress text effects website is great as well!
قديم 01-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #7
امان
مشرفة اللغة الأسبانية سابقاً

الصورة الرمزية امان

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2007
المشاركات: 1,468
معدل تقييم المستوى: 19
امان is on a distinguished road
Smile بكل سرووووووووور

[align=center]بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صل على محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
تحيات تقدير اخي الفاضل wolf-securite
كيف احوالكم يا اخي الكريم ؟ ان شاء الله انتم بالف خير اللهم امين
بالنسبة لطلبكم يا اخي الفاضل فبكل سروور.
كما تفصل استاذي الكريم **اشرف***شاكرة له كل مجهوداته الجبارة وعطاءاته الخيرة ***الف ومليار شكر وتقدير يا نبع العطاء*** توجد مواقع كثييييييرة التي تتيح فرص تعلم الاملاء شفهيا وكتابة مع طرح التصحيح ولهذا ساقدم لكم موقع اخر طيب راجية من المولى عز وجل ان يفيدكم اللهم امين.
http://www.ladictee.fr/
واي استفسار او خدمة نحن رهن الاشارة قدر المستطاع كل سرووووووووووووووور والله المستعان
بالتوفيق
تحياتي وتقديري الى استاذي الفاضل **اشرف** وابن بلدي الشقيق ابن بلد المليون شهيد **الاستاذ الفاضل عصام***شاكرة لهما مجهوداتهما وعطاءتهما الطيبة جداااااااا.
في امان الله وحفظه
اختكم امان
[/align]

حِكمةُ حكيم سأله سائل فأجابه
السائل=اني أشكو مرض البعد عن الله؟
جواب الحكيم= عليك بورق الاخلاص، وعروق الصبر، وعصير التواضع. ضع ذلك في ايناء التقوى، صُبًّ عليه ماء الخَشية، أوقد عليه بنار الحَزَن، صَفِّه بمصفاة المراقبة، تناوله بِكَف الصدق ،واشربه من كأس الاستغفار، تمضمض بالورع، وأبعد نفسك عن الحِرص والطمع، تشفى من مرضك باذن الله.

امان غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-24-2020, 12:13 AM   #8
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

افتراضي Love reading this blog :)

Loving the insights of this forum :) Btw, if you want to know the best oleratine online, I highly recommend this great oleuropein.org page to check out along with this top Oleuropein website to check out and this verified Oleratine page to see.

I must also suggest this recommended dbs check profile to check out along with this great dbs check website to see and this best dbs check website to peruse and don't forget this great dbs check website to peruse, not to mention this recommended dbs check forum to peruse alongside this top dbs check page to check out and this recommended dbs check site to check out and don't forget this recommended dbs check forum to see and this best dbs check page to check out along with this recommended dbs check page to see too.

Finally I highly recommend this cool text effects for wp forum along with this cool cool text fx wordpress site and this cool wordpress text fx profile and don't forget this top wordpress text fx, not to mention this great wordpress text fx profile is great as well!
قديم 01-30-2008, 05:21 PM   #9
wolf-securite
لغاتى جديد

افتراضي

بارك الله فيك موقع غني عن التعريف و متخصص تشكرين على المجهود
قديم 04-24-2020, 12:08 AM   #10
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

افتراضي Had a good read of this page :)

Loving the insights of this forum :) Btw, if you want to know the best oleratine online, I highly recommend this good jan.ltd website to check out along with this great Oleuropein site to peruse and this verified oleuropein.org forum to see.

I must also suggest this great dbs check profile to see along with this good dbs check profile to see and this cool dbs check website to check out and don't forget this good dbs check forum to peruse, not to mention this great dbs check website to see alongside this cool dbs check site to peruse and this good dbs check website to see and don't forget this best dbs check website to peruse and this top dbs check website to check out along with this great dbs check forum to peruse too.

Finally I highly recommend this best animated text fx wordpress page along with this best text effects for wordpress forum and this good wordpress text fx forum and don't forget this cool wp text effects, not to mention this cool cool text fx wp page is great as well!
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
dictée, برنامج, يساعد, هناك

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
تناول الشاي بانتظام يساعد على خفض الإجهاد سيف الاسلام منتدى البحث العلمى 1 10-17-2007 07:38 PM

الساعة الآن 10:22 PM بتوقيت مسقط