Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية

منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية يختص بتعليم كل ما يتعلق باللغة الانجليزية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-12-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
قمر .
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2011
المشاركات: 3
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
قمر . will become famous soon enough
Unhappy william shakespeare < سسـآعدوني بليز

السسلاآم عليكم

ممكن تسـآإعدوني ي جمـآعة الخير ف كتـآبة سيرة ذآتية عن شخصية مشهورة
آنـآ أحترت وش آختـآر .. آخر شي قررت آخذ ويليـآم شكسبير

وكتبت قطعة عنة بس فيهآإ كلمـآإت وآجد مـآإني متأكدة منهم

آحس آني بتوهق وآني ألقيهـآإ ع الطـآلبـآت لاآني مـآني متعودة على هيك كلمـآت

المهم .. آني رآح أكتبهـآ وآبي منكم ي الغوآلي آنكم تتأكدولي آنهـآإ صحيحة وم فيهـآ أخطآآء

وإذآ تتبسط بكلمـآت أسهل بسطوهـآ لي .. وششكراً

william shakespeare

in my biography i would like to talk abut william shakespeare.ichose him because i like him.

william shakespeare is a famous playwright and poet. he was born in 1564 . at the age of eighteen he married 'anne hathaway' .they had three children ,susanna and twins hamnet and judith . he is often called 'england's national poet' and the 'bard of avon'.

he began successful career in london as an actor , writer and part owner of a playing company called the 'lord chamberlain;s ' men , then , he began to build his own play house inlondon . the globe theatre .
shakespeare wrote many comedy, historical, romance and tragedy plays such as hamlet , king lear , julius caesar , romeo and juliet.
on april 23 ,1616 he died and he was buried two days later in the chancle of holy trinity church where he had been haptized exactly 52 years earlier .

i very happy to know about him and i hope all people know him

--------

آحم آحمعندي طلب ثـآني رآح أطرحة ههون

آنـآ كتبت برقرآف غن الدرآسة ف الخـآرج .. وآتمنى منكم تتطلعو عليهـآإ وتصلحوة إلي إذآ فيهـآإ أخطـآء

studing abroad
there are alot of people think that studying abroad is better than to study in your owo country . but some of them do not agree with that , saying it is dangerous.
who are studying abroad of course is good because it enables you to find new friends . and you well visit other countries . and it is best way to learn languages and also learning about traditions that are different where they are.

on the other hand it is dangerous. for example , the cost of living in other countries is expensive m so we need to spend more mony on it. and feel loneliness in a new environment . in addition making friends is not always easy specially when a stdent doesn't have out-going personality
in my opinion of the study abroad it is a good opportunity but we need to guard ourselves to avoid serious things.
قمر . غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
<, بليز, سسـآعدوني, shakespeare, william

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:09 AM بتوقيت مسقط