Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية

منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية يختص بتعليم كل ما يتعلق باللغة الانجليزية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-31-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
بلقيس22
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
بلقيس22 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation ساعدوني في تحديد المين ايديا للضرورة خلال 3 ساعات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
بدات اولى مشاركاتي طلب لكن اتمنى ان اجد الاجابه من ذوي الخبره ولهم مسبقاً منى الشكر الجزيل ومن الله الجزاء الحسن
لدي 3 ساعات لحل الواجب اتمنى افادتي
القطعه الاولى 1-The following stories in the reading "Experiences and Opinions of College Life relate various experiences of college life around the world. They also give different opinions or points of view. Read them quickly then summarize the main ideas.
Experiences and Opinions of College Life
I am a foreign student from Germany. I like the United States very much, and the university campus is beautiful. My favorite places are the swim¬ming pool, the tennis courts, and the other athletic facilities. The student eating places and store are wonderful. My teachers and classmates are nice too. Even so, I don't like the North American system of courses, assignments, test, and grades. In my country, students have more academic freedom and less structure. We don't have to attend lectures, classes, or seminars every day. We don't do homework or have quizzes in every course. The o­nly requirement is a certificate of completion for a certain number of courses, The certificates is proof of attendance. After three to five years of attendance, we take final exams. If we pass these important tests, we get a university degree. We learn the information and skills, so we graduate. In my opinion, that's a better system.
I am a student at an institution of higher learning in China. In colleges in my country, there is a lot of structure and not much academic freedom. Every day the students walk to school or get there by bicycle or public transportation. They listen carefully to formal lectures. Every professor and teaching assistant follows a course plan. After class meetings the students do their assign¬ments and study. They practice their skills in all subjects. They respect the knowledge and opinions of their teachers very much. Why don't students in China want to discuss their private or individual experiences or ideas? Because they can't create new things and think correctly without perfect knowledge and skills. I want to become a high school teacher so I can use the effective teaching and learning methods of my masters with my learners.
I am a foreign student at a small college in the United States. I am doing well in my engineering and technology courses, and I am o­n my way to a graduate degree in my major subjects. For me, the system of academic freedom in American higher education is wonderful. So are the facilities and services at my school. But I have a big problem. My home country has big financial problems, so now my money doesn't have much value here. I can't pay the full amount of my tuition and fees. I have to live in a small apartment with other students. I can't go out to restaurants or other eating places anymore, and I don't have any money at all for a social life. Why can't I get financial aid from the government? Why can't I get a job off campus? Because I'm not a U.S. citizen, and I'm not a legal immigrant or resident of the United States. I'm an international student. Some of my classmates have to go home after this semester. Can I stay until the end of my graduate program? No o­ne knows.

القطعه الثانيه:.......................................... ...............
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................
The following stories give various people's experiences of nature. They give different opinions or points of view of the weather, climate, and other natural forces. Read them quickly then summarize the main ideas.
Three Views of Nature
I live in a small apartment o­n the beach o­n a beautiful tropical island in the Pacific Ocean. I love my relaxed life in this perfect place! The sky and the water are always bright blue and clear, and most days are sunny and warm. With the cool sea air, the nights are nice and comfortable. For me, nature is completely right and good. Of course, we experience o­ne or two forceful tropical storms every year, and occasionally there is a powerful hurricane. Sometimes floods cause major damage to the communities o­n the island. The people fix or rebuild their homes, but then they get irritated or even angry at the forces of nature. Why, I wonder? Nature is never bad or wrong. With extreme weather, nature creates perfect balance in the world. o­nly human beings are out of balance with nature.
It's hot and humid in my city in the summer, and there are too many moody, nervous people. The weather has a strong influence o­n my feelings, and I often feel depressed or irritable during the summer. But this summer will be wonderful! My friends and I are experiencing nature in all its best forms. We're going to the mountains, the ocean beaches, and the high desert. During the day we'll enjoy the warm sunshine and the perfect temperatures. At night, we'll take in the cool open air under the clear sky. We can move from place to place according to the weather reports, so we won't experience any rainstorms or strong winds or other kinds of extreme conditions. (We can find out the weather from the satellite pictures o­n the Internet o­n our computer.) And what fun it will be! We'll park our mobile home in the places with the most beautiful views. We can walk and swim and play and ride our bicycles in the beauty of nature. We can take the best rocks and plants and other natural things home with us. Nature is great. And what is its purpose? Nature is for human beings!
Do we enjoy nature outside in the hot, humid summer and the cold, windy winter? No way! We live in Japan, and we prefer our nature indoors. Even at the hottest times, our little house is nice and cool, and our three air conditioners help. During long, cold periods, this same equipment warms our home. But even better are the electric carpets. They warm our feet, and our heads stay cool and comfortable. In wonderful, natural comfort, we can read and study and work o­n our computers. Our audio and video equipment brings us the best sounds and great views of nature (the ocean and the forest and the desert and more). Of course we love our kotatsu (low table with a cover and an electric heater). o­n cold nights, we all sit around the kotatsu and enjoy time together. We enjoy the "nature" of the people in our family. For us, this is the best kind of nature!
القطعه الثالثه:
.................................................. ...........
More reading practice:
The following stories give different thoughts, ideas, and opinions of food and nutrition. Read them quickly then summarize the main ideas.
Food Groups
Usually, the phrase food group means "a category of foods accord¬ing to their nutrients." For instance, meat, fish, eggs, and beans belong to o­ne food group, and vegetables are part of another. But I belong to a different kind of food group. It's an organization called Slow Food. Its members live in Italy, France, Hungary, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, the United States, Japan, and other countries. What are our purposes? First, we need to protect the human rights to the enjoyment of food! People want to buy and cook perfect fresh and natural ingredients in season. They like to experience relaxed meals with family and friends. Second, we have to save people from the unhealthful conditions and requirements of today's fast lifestyle. A fast life with o­nly quick and conve¬nient food makes people nervous, irritable, moody, depressed, or sick. A third reason for our group is the education of children in cooking and eating. Slow food preparation and long, happy dinners are important parts of a happy, nourishing family life. And a fourth purpose is to keep and increase the great variety of ingredients and food preparation methods worldwide. Food and eating customs and habits belong to individual cultures. They should not become identical all over the planet.
It's We live in a big city in the United States, but our community and its food culture are completely Asian. There are hundreds of Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, and Thai restaurants, snack bars, fast- food stands, markets, bakeries, convenience stores, and other kinds of eating and food-shopping places in our neighborhood. People come from far away to taste and experience the great variety of Asian-style dishes. There are so many good things to eat! We choose from tasty and health \ seafood, beef, pork, chicken, and duck main dishes, spicy soups, various types of rice and noodle meals, snacks and desserts—and even unusual treats like peanut-filled grasshoppers in a hot-pepper water-bug sauce. We eat out often and enjoy many of these wonderful foods at home too. But where do we go for a really great meal o­n special family occasions? We visit the nearest "Hometown Buffet," a big family restaurant in a worldwide chain. There we fill up o­n hamburgers, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, pizza, pasta, sausage, tacos, and so o­n. These are the real and true international foods!
I love American fast food, especially cheeseburgers. A big salad with lots of veal and cheese is my idea of a perfect enjoyable meal. In my opinion, the tastiest Chinese dishes contain lobster, shrimp or beef. And after a great steak dinner, the best dessert is ice cream with chocolate sauce. Even so, I stay away from some of these foods. I o­nly eat Hallal food. I follow the laws of Muslim food preparation and eating. These laws don't allow pork or bacon or other meat from pigs and prohibit all alcoholic drinks. These requirements are an expression of my values and beliefs. For me, the laws a good thing. It is right and correct. It makes me a better person
بلقيس22 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
للضرورة, المدن, ايديا, تحديد, حلال, ساعات, ساعدونى

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:39 PM بتوقيت مسقط