Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الروسية > قسم قواعد اللغة الروسية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
ميسا
نـائـبـة
المدير العام

الصورة الرمزية ميسا

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
الدولة: Tyre, Lebanon
المشاركات: 24,172
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
ميسا is a jewel in the roughميسا is a jewel in the roughميسا is a jewel in the rough
افتراضي Impersonal Speech

Impersonal Speech

[hide]
Russians commonly use impersonal speech to express feelings or the state of something. Impersonal speech is when the person affected is in the dative case (or omitted), commonly “мне” (to me). You can often translate this to English as “I feel”, “I feel like”, “I like”, “I would like”.
Certain verbs are naturally impersonal, others are used in this way to soften their meaning. Notice that using the impersonal form softens ‘I want’ to ‘I would like’. The verb нравиться (to like) always uses in this form.
These verbs are in the reflexive form because they are expressed without an object of the sentence. (This is simply a grammatical feature of Russian because the dative case is used, and there is no accusative. When translated to English there may be an object.)
Мне нравится Москва - I like Moscow.
Мне хочется в театр - I would like to go to the theatre.
Мне не сидится дома. - I don't like to stay home.
Note: Not all impersonal speech uses this form. Some impersonal sentences are formed using other methods
[/hide].

ميسا "ملكة الحوت الأسود"
ميسا غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
impersonal, speech

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:51 AM بتوقيت مسقط