Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #1
Bee
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 5
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
Bee is on a distinguished road
افتراضي موضوع جديد

السلام عليكم .... آسفه على كثر طلباتي ... بس و الله محتاجة مساعدتكم
الله يجزاكم الف خير احتاج ترجمة المقالات و الإطراءات هذه على الكتاب اللي جاعده اقراه.
الله يسعدكم............ محتاجة الترجمة ضروري الله يعافيكم بحكم معرفتكم باللغة الإنجليزية

"Emotional intelligence is an extremely important skill for personal and professional success. This book is excellent and the learning included in the free online test is cutting-edge. I strongly recommend it."—KEN BLANCHARD, THE BEST SELLING BUSINESS AUTHOR OF ALL TIME
COAUTHOR OF THE ONE MINUTE MANAGER®

"In the fast lane of business life today, people spend more time on computer keyboards, blackberries and conference calls than they do in face-to-face communication. We're expected to piece together broken conversations, cryptic voicemails, and abbreviated text messages to figure out how to proceed. In this increasingly complex web, emotional intelligence is more important than ever before. This book is filled with invaluable insights and information that no one can afford to ignore."—[color="purple"]RAJEEV PESHAWARIA, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL[/COLOR

]"I distributed the Quick Book to my entire team. We found it very helpful in our dealings with each other and our internal customers. With all the new buzzwords over the past few years, the heart and soul of a company's culture is how they support and promote emotional intelligence. Those with foresight see that retention will soon become the key, and emotional intelligence will separate the good companies from the great ones. This book is a wonderful tool for a grass roots approach. If your desire is to be a truly resonate leader that people will trust and follow, this is an opportunity that cannot only change your professional career, but also your personal relationships."—REGINA SACHA, VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
FEDEX CUSTOM CRITICAL

"Drs. Bradberry and Greaves have created a gem that is powerful and easy to read. This book provides a captivating look at the things that matter most in life. Succeeding in Hollywood is as tough as any business, and emotional intelligence skills are essential. I highly recommend this book."
—MATT OLMSTEAD, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
ABC'S NYPD BLUE AND BLIND JUSTICE

"This book is filled with wisdom, inspiration, and practical advice, rooted in groundbreaking research. The author's positive strategies are immensely powerful and will change the way you look at your life, your work, and the world."—CAPTAIN MICHAEL D. ABRASHOFF, BEST SELLING AUTHOR
IT'S YOUR SHIP AND GET YOUR SHIP TOGETHER

"At last a book that gives 'how to's' rather than just 'what to's.' We need no more convincing that emotional intelligence is at the core of life success. What we need is practical ways of improving it. Bradberry and Greaves brilliant new book is a Godsend. It will change your life."—JOSEPH GRENNY, NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING
COAUTHOR OF CRUCIAL CONVERSATIONS
"This book is a wake-up call for anyone who wants to dramatically improve their work life and strengthen their relationships. Drs. Bradberry and Greaves offer powerful research, practical strategies and fascinating stories that will transform the way we think about ourselves and how we interact with those we care about the most."
—JIM LOEHR, NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR
STRESS FOR SUCCESS AND THE POWER OF FULL ENGAGEMENT
"This is a wonderful, practical, helpful book full of tools and techniques you can use to get along better with all the people in your life."—BRIAN TRACY, BEST SELLING AUTHOR
EAT THAT FROG AND TURBOCOACH

"Whip out your pen and get ready to take copious notes. This wonderful gem of a book is chock-a-block full of invaluable insights and incredibly useful suggestions -- backed by strong scientific evidence. Word for word this is the most precious book I've read in a long time. I will give it to all my friends and clients as the one 'must read' for the season."
—JIM BELASCO, NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING COAUTHOR
THE FLIGHT OF THE BUFFALO
"This book is a great resource for those of us charged with providing emergency services to the public. Through the simple and effective steps outlined in their Quickbook, I was able to learn and subsequently put into practice the emotional intelligence skills necessary to better relate to my customers during crisis situations. The section on emotionally intelligent teams is a tool most supervisors should find useful in facilitating teamwork and promoting esprit de corps."
—DOMINICK ARENA, FIRE CAPTAIN
CITY OF ESCONDIDO FIRE DEPARTMENT

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
موضوع, جديد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
جديد *جديد قواميس المانيه في لغاتي رقه الياسمين قسم البرامج والقواميس الألمانية 0 10-19-2010 12:02 PM
محمد إقبال والعرب/يحيى بشير حاج يحيى Nabil قسم الشعر والشعراء 2 01-18-2010 01:05 AM

الساعة الآن 05:24 PM بتوقيت مسقط