Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
sad pearl
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2012
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
sad pearl will become famous soon enough
Unhappy culture collector << تكفوووون

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
كيفكم ان شاء الل تكونون بأحسن حال

جايتكم وأنا كلي أمل بأنكم تساعدوني
وجعل مثواه الفردوس الأعلى اللي يساعدني وقسسم بالله مارح أنساه من الدعاء له

عندني تكليف اسمه Reading circles وماني عارفة أسويه وأحس القصة مافيها شي مشترك مع ثقافتنا
وهو عن ) art of sword fighting )

وهذي القصة وإذا تبون الترجمه عندي موجودة /
A young man wanted to learn the art of sword fighting. He went to the greatest instructor in the land and side, "please give me admission and teach me sword fighting" . The instructor gladly accepted him a student and said, " young man you can stay with me and learn this art ".
In the days that followed the instructor gave him many odd chores to perform. The chores were sweeping the floors, cutting vegetables ,cooking and the like. But there was no mention of the sword or the art of fighting with it.
The young man got desperate, approached the instructor and said, " great teacher kindly begin my lessons ". The instructor agreed .
The next day when the young man was cooking, the instructor came from behind hit him with a wooden sword and disappeared. The young man was taken by surprise. The next day the same thing happened. The young man now started preparing himself mentally to counter any such surprise attack.
Next time when the instructor came to attack him, the young man was able to dodge the blow of the sword. He was very happy with his performance. He asked the instructor, "now have I learnt the art of defending myself?" The instructor did not respond to his question and walked away. Such surprise attacks became common and the young man got more and more skillful in countering the attacks well.
one day the young man saw the instructor engaged seriously in a task and a sudden desire crept into his head. He thought, "now let me catch the instructor unawares and attack him". He took the wooden sword and attacked the instructor without a sound from behind. The instructor was fully prepared for it. He took a shield lying near, turned around and defended himself most skillfully.
Realization struck the young man that moment. He thought, "how great is this instructor. Today I have learnt the real secret of sword fighting. He has taught me that swinging the sword and learning the opponent's moves are not the essentials of sword fighting. What is important is to read what goes on in the opponent's mind and to counter his movement and his thoughts too".
The young man continued to take instructions in all humbleness and with newer insights trained well to become a great sword fighter of his country.

والمطلوب هو كالتالي :

ماني عارفة وش اكتب ساعدووني بلييييز تكفووووون بأسرع وقت أبغاه السبت
حتى لو كان الكلام بالعربي

اللهم اجعل كل من يساعدني في الفردوس مع الأنبياء والشهداء

من فرج عن مؤمن كربة من كرب الدنيا فرج الله عنه كربة من كرب يوم القيامة
:smile (35):
sad pearl غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
<<, collector, culture, تكفوووون

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:32 PM بتوقيت مسقط