Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #1
سعودية كول
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2009
المشاركات: 7
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
سعودية كول is on a distinguished road
افتراضي طــلبــتكم يامنتدى لغاتي فزعتكم

الـــســلام عــليكم
لقــد اثبتوا لي معالم الكرم والجود والمساعده في هذا المنتدى الراقي

فااشكركم جزيل شكري فاانا اشهد اني اخترت منتدى ذات همه وعزيمه

فقد ساعدتموني في المره الاولى فااحسست اني اخت بينكم فها انا اطلب مساعدتكم للمره الثانيه واخجل ينتاب وجهي

ولكن انا اعدكم انا بعد نهايه الجامعه (( بعد اسبوعين )) ان ارد لكم مساعدتكم لي واهز المنتدى بمشاركاتي

اود في هذه المره ان تنظمو القطعه لان المس حقتي ذبحتني وانا اكتب ولا يعجبها اية شئ

سذكر لكم ماذا كتبت لي فااتمنى ان تساعدوني تضعو هذه النقاط فاانا حاولت ولكني لم استطع

بدايه او مدخل الموضوع تريد منه سؤال او حقيقه او شئ تعجبي او تشبيه
بعض الكلمات الموقع خطا وتريد بعض التفاصيل
تريد فقط التحدث عن الاختلاف والتشابه في فصلي الشتاء والربيع في المملكه العربيه السعوديه فقط لاني ذكرت بعض من الخيال
الخاتمه لم تعجبها تريد اختصار الى القطعه او رد الى السؤال اذا كان بدايه المقدمه سؤال

في الافكار الفرعيه تريد الشرح او الوصف
تريد وضع next -000000ect

اسفه باتعبكم معاي بس والله محتاجه الى وقفتكم معي وانا اعدكم للمره الثانيه بالوقفه معاكم

ياريت يكون التعديل قبل نهايه الاثنين الجاي

Compare Between Summer And Winter

The winter is the season of the rich, the poor suffer when, to whom they from the disease and the children crying from of hunger on the night because the night is long and heavy. The authors said : ‘’A heart of winter, wearing black and proud of the jasmine flowers and roses’’. Summer is the season of the poor every child fell happy when they see the rainbow, and also called season colors because all flowers wear many color of clothes .
Summer and winter are the contradictory season, but both summer and winter circle around the sun. all humans and animal benefit to them, also you can know the winter and summer through the air changes. in each area of Saudi Arabia is different from the other for example, the south is different from the north of the weather also east from the west but in the prevailing atmosphere of this topic talk about similarities and different then I choose what season I like?
Winter and summer here valises from different areas . Winter starts in late September and finishes in late March the next year .Winter is the coldest time of the year , and the days are short and the nights are long. The weather is cooler rainfall and sometimes thunder , according to geographical location. Birds migrate to other countries during the winter . Sometimes the winter has just two weeks ,sometimes it is two month. But summer starts in April and ends in early September. Summer is the hottest time of the year ,in summer the days are long and the nights are short.
Each seasons of the year has special clothing to distinguish them from other seasons but in summer clothes are different from winter. In summer , many people wear light clothes to protect and reflecting sunlight themselves for the sun. This clothes made from cotton . Human can’t live without air condition in their house and their car specially in summer. In winter, people wear lots of wool clothes because, this clothes are protect the body from disease. Also, they wear dark color. In K.S.A find different kinds of fur and different price fur , such as black rabbit fur Real Price of the 250- 50 thousand.

In summer and winter people can do many some activities similar and some different .In summer, people can do hike , rock climb ,cycle, and camp. On summer vacation from schools and universities in most countries of the world, people go in to beaches and coastal towns to escape the extreme heat. But in winter people can do alpine skiing and snowboarding. they usually go skiing every weekend in the winter even though it is expensive. They love the feeling of flying down a mountain. The views are beautiful from the top of a mountain and along the trails. Even the danger of falling and getting hurt can’t keep me away from the slopes on a winter day. In summer people drink cold juice, eat ice-cream and lots munch, in winter people drink hot coffee , tea or chocolate milk and eat lots of spices food .The similar activities between winter and summer have , farmers continue to grow carps in the summer and winter; however, there are different types of vegetables and fruit in each season. For example, berries are cultivated in summer , and in winter peaches are grown., potatoes do not stop being cultivated in either season . .
I enjoy summer sports like water skiing and baseball. The weather is usually sunny and hot, so I can go to the beach almost every day. Gardening is my hobby and I spend many summer days working in my garden. Unfortunately, the days pass too quickly in summer, Summer and winter, they are part of God's creation, each is important in life . sunrise in the summer like a child from birth and rainy from the sky like pearl white

لاتخيبوني
سعودية كول غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لغاتى, يامنتدى, فزعتكم, طــلبــتكم

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
فزعتكم يا النشامى ، و يا أمهات الرجَال فارس الفرسان منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 10-21-2009 05:10 PM
هاي ابي فزعتكم ضروري ترى والله بموت snow white منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 11-24-2008 09:00 PM
ابي فزعتكم ياغالين .. لا حرمتم الأجر وجدوا قسم طلبات الترجمة 2 11-23-2008 02:18 AM
اختكم جديدة تحتاج فزعتكم لا تبخلوا عليها abeer22008 قسم طلبات الترجمة 4 03-15-2008 05:02 AM

الساعة الآن 04:00 PM بتوقيت مسقط