Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية

منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية يختص بتعليم كل ما يتعلق باللغة الانجليزية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
syntax error
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2009
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
syntax error is on a distinguished road
Exclamation صححوا لي هذا الخطاب قبل ما أرسله لبريطانيا تكفون

السلام عليكم

جامعة شيفيلد البريطانية طلبت مني "Statement of Purpose" خطاب الغرض من الدراسة

وحسب قوة هذا الخطاب ينظر في قبولك أم لا

وما أخفيكم إني ما أعرف من الانجليزي الا الحروف

وجمعت هذا الخطاب من الانترنت واكيد فيه اخطاء وفضايح

فأتمنى تصححونه لي قبل ما أرسله

شاكر لكم حسن تعاونكم

واعتذر ان كان اخطأت بالقسم

الخطاب

Statement of Purpose

My name is ALBALAWI KHALID, I was born in 1988 in Saudi Arabia. Am single and I live in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia.
My English language proficiency now is not up to the preferred standard. For that, I got some help to write up this statement of purpose .

The reason of applying to computer science master program is to both expand on my knowledge in the this field and to qualify myself to be a good educator since my future career will be mainly teaching in an institution. I believe that computer science master program at school of computer science, The University of Sheffield ,will prepare myself for a successful and challenging career in the computer science field

My diverse work and study experiences have given me a better understanding of what opportunities are available to me. I have always been fascinated with the computer educational programs, and some day, I want to be instrumental in operating in the computer science. I believe that computer science master program will provide me with the tools to succeed in my future career

My area of interest in computer science is related to programming and based on the criteria and condition of the computer science master program, I found my self eligible to apply

I am sure that your university will be the place for me to channel my profound interest and fulfill my dreams. I hope, by joining your program, that I will achieve my professional career objectives and academic goals.

ALBALAWI KHALID
April 27, 2009
syntax error غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لبريطانيا, أرسله, الخطاب, تكفون, سيدنا, هذا, قبل

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
مساعدة من ذوي الخبرة لتصحيح هذا الخطاب,ضروري الله يوفقكم محتاجه لانه سوف يحدد مستقبلي atmo_22 قسم طلبات الترجمة 1 05-24-2010 05:40 AM
من اشعار سيدنا على بن ابى طالب ahmed_mido قسم الشعر والشعراء 6 02-16-2010 11:52 PM

الساعة الآن 02:35 AM بتوقيت مسقط