Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-29-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
طآلبة ثنوي
لغاتى

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2010
المشاركات: 42
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
طآلبة ثنوي will become famous soon enough
Question طلـب ترجمـة هذه آلجمـل ..

آلـــــسسسسسسـلآإم ..

آنـي عنـدي جمـل بآلآنجلـيزي وآلمطلـوب ترجمتـهآ

All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at that time ..

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light

Hey! How are you doing? Check this out:

My life is like a puzzle. You're the missing piece that completes it ..

Look down at your chest and a little to the left that's where I'll always be

You're the reason whey i'm smiling every start of the day

Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endureth his torments wil

You see this smile? It's because of you

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do, and I wi

The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes and yet still sees the best in you

it is challenge and i like challenges but it will give you pleasure when u live with someone who likes to discover you and you like to discover who and how is he or she!it is great experience as well

I think that he said :see how much i love u i give u the only color thing in my life

If I am having a bad day all I gotta do is think of you and then I feel better..

They ask me how I know its love. I tell them if I knew how to describe it, it wouldn't be love

Really i hope that

Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul !!

I never stopped loving YOU ♥, I just stopped showing it.!!!

‎"I like someone" ..........."Who is it? "......."its no one you know".......*it's you*

Go after what you want, and if it doesn't want you back then so be it. It didn't deserve you anyway

Everytime I think I am finally getting over you , it is like you know it, and then have to pop back into my life again so I can't forget

Just when I have a reason to hate you, you give me a reason to love you

Love isn't something you just throw around like nothing, do not say it unless you truly know what it means ....

When you smile, The whole world stops !!!!!!!!!!

Loved you once, love you still. Always have, always will

I still remember the day when I first saw you

Love isn't something you choose, It's something that takes over you

It's so hard trying not to miss you ..

O_o ...oooh that's n't ture ! ^_^ ...iam very well

I lie to myself and say it's not love. Then why can't I stop thinking about you? I try my hardest and your face will still not go away

Being alone isn't terrible, it just hurts like hell !!!

iMaybe I did it all because I wanted to. Maybe I did it all because I needed to. Maybe I did it all for you.

Me and you are two completely different people..and thats what makes our love unique.

Someone is falling in love with your smile, so keep smiling!!!

Trust me , you DONT want to know what goes on in my head!!

you never leave my mind . even when I have a million things to worry about !!!

Every time I close my eyes, I see you as though you're standing before me and I become scared to open them for fear you'll disappear ....

Your my sunshine after the rain & your the cure against my fear and my pain

it's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone,when you’re heart still does

It's amazing story about guy he had died but his soul stiil around his girlfriend & whenhis girlfriend die in accident their soul be together 4 everMaybe i said that i hated you, but i actually love you more than anythingMaybe i said that i hated you, but i actually love you more than anythingi wish dreams were wishes & wishes came true because in my dreams im always with you

sometimes you just have to smile , pretend everythings okay , hold back the tears and just walk away

............THAT IS SO SAD! If I had been the girl, I would have written "I love you too" on my hand...

life doesn't always take you where you want to go but you always end up where your supposed to

Let's RUN ..Away.. and ☻ don't ever LOOk back !! Don't ever LOOK back =)
mmmyy heart stops when U LOOk at ME ..Now baby I belive !! this is real ;) so Take
a chance and ♫ Don't ever LOOK back

Say goodbye 2 all my fears ....♪ One good <SONG> may disappear ♫ & nothing in the ♫.♫. ♪ WORD can bring me down ;) ..♥♥.♫.♫.♪Music's in my soul

It is a nice feeling when you know that some one loves you, misses you, needs you
but it is better when you know that's some one never ever forgets you
That's me

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

وووووووووووبس

طآلبة ثنوي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
آلجمـل, ترجمـة, هذه, طلـب

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه