Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
rore14
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
rore14 will become famous soon enough
Unhappy اتمنى ارجمة هذه القصه

السلام عليكم ..

اعضاء المنتدى الكرام ياليت تساعدوني ابي اترجم هذي القصهترجمتها في مترجم جوجل بس طلعت ملخبطه اتمنى تترجمونها من مغهومكم للقصه ..:(

وهذي القصه :.:...

once upon a time, there was a foolish traveler who had gone on a journey. why was he foolish? well, because he was fooled by everyone he met!
everywhere he went, people made up all kinds of sad stories to tell him, and the traveler fell for every one of them.
please, some money for medicine…?
i have a sick younger sister…
i don’t have money to buy seeds to plant in my fields.
pretty soon, his money, his clothes, even his shoes had been cheated away from him.
however, the foolish traveler was always glad to help. for everyone of them, he’ll smile and say, “i wish you happiness.�?
but by this point, the traveler was completely naked, and with nothing left to cover himself, he decided to leave the main road and travel through the dense forest, where no one could see him…
soon, he was discovered by the goblins that lived in the woods. the goblins wanted to eat the traveler’s body, so they begged and pleaded, and used kind words to try and trick him…
of course, the traveler was fooled. first, he let the goblins eat one of his legs. then an arm. then more and more…before it was over, all that the traveler had left was his head. he’d even given his eyes away to the last of the goblins…
and as the last goblin was eating the traveler’s eyes, he turned and said “thank you, traveler. in return, i leave you this present.�?
what the goblin left was a slip of paper, with the word “fool�? written on it. the traveler couldn’t see it. he didn’t know what it was. even so, tears began to flow down his face. “thank you,�? he said. “this is the first present anyone ever gave me. i’m so happy. i’m so happy. thank you.�?
even without his eyes, he cried and cried great tears of joy. then, the traveler died, with a smile on his face.

and that’s…the end of the story.

WHAT do you think? really? is that foolish? when you close your eyes and think about it, is that what it is?
rore14 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
القصه, اتمنى, ارجمة, هذه

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه