Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغات الأخرى > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #2
مريوم البلوشي
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
المشاركات: 4
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
مريوم البلوشي is on a distinguished road
افتراضي طلب

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مريوم البلوشي مشاهدة المشاركة
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..
اخباركم..؟
بغيت اتساعدوني ف تلخيص القصه مال انجليزيه
واتنمى انكم ماتردوني واخر يوم تسليم يوم الثلاثاء عليه 15 درجه
وهاي الاسئله القصه
name<< اسم القصه
the theme
characters
time
place
meral lesson
والقصة ف الملفات المرفقة
هاي قصة Little by Little
By Jean Litele illustrsted by Ailen Garns
Nine-year-old Jean Little enjoys reading ,though she has problems with it . the words jiggle before her eyes and are badly blurred . to make matters worse ,some children are mean to her about these problems . but jean is determined to fit in , especially today , the first day in fifth grade
I looked up from my grade five reader and smiled. I liked miss Marr a lot . and, even thought we had only met an hour ago , I thought she liked me , too
She was young and pretty and she had a gentle voice . but that was not all . like Mr. Johnston, she had had polio .As I listened to her passing out book behind me, I could hear.
Limping ,first a quick step, then slow one .The sound made me feel a little lees lonely .My teacher would understand how it felt to be the only cross-eyed girl in Victory School. "This is your desk ,Jean ,"she had said.
It sat , all by itself ,right up against the front blackboard .I was supposed to be able to see better thee .I had not yet MANAGED TO MAKE ANYONE understand that if I wanted to read what was written on the board ,I would have to stand up so that my face was only inches away from the writing .Then I would have to walk back and forth , following the words not only with my eyes but with my entire body .If the writing were up at the top of the board ,would have to stand on tiptoe or even climb on a chair to be able to decipher it. If it were near the bottom ,I would have to crouch down. I remembered Miss Bogart printing large , thick, yet how letters on a green chalkboard .That had been so different. These dusty grey boards looked almost scratches Miss Marr's chalk made .her small. neat word were composed of letters that flowed into each other ,too , which made reading them even harder. I would not explain .how could I? She might make me climb and crouch to read the words. I Stood out far too much as it was . All the desks exceot mine were nailed to the floor in five straight rows. The swats flipped up when you slid out of them. They were attached to the desk behind. On top was a trough for your pencil ,and in the right-hand corner , an inkwell which Miss Marr kept filled from a big ink bottle with a long spout .All the desk lids were a dark wine colour.My desk was new and varnished a shiny golden brown. It had been provided for me because , in theory , it could be moved to wherever I could see best. It was ,however , far too heavy and unwieldy oe me to shift. All that special desk did was single me out even more . I turned sideways in my desk so that I could watch Miss Marr and caught sight of Shirley Russell instead. If only she would notice me! Shirley had about her the magic of a story. She and her brother LAN had come from England to stay with thire aunt and uncle and be safe from the bombing. She had joined our class near the end of grade four . Shirley had a lovely voice ,with an accent like the child movie actress Margaret O'Brien . She also had golden ringlets , longer and fairer then Shirley Temple's .She was a War Guest .She was different ,too, but everybody wanted to be her friend. "Face front, Jean, for Miss Marr said Here are your spelling work' " She had typed them for me on a big print typewrite r.I bwbt over them, drawing each letter on the roof of my mouth with the tip of my tongue .I had discovered that this helped me to remember them .IT also helped fill in time
When the bell rang for recess ,Miss Marr astonished me by saying to Shirley Russell," this is Jean Little , Shirley Russell. She cant see well. Would you be her friend and help her get into the right line when its time to come back inside? Shirley smiled sweetly and nodded her golden head. I could not believe this was really happening. Shirley Russell was actually going to be my friend. At last I was going to have a girl to do thing with , and not just any girl. The War Guest herself ! We marched down the stairs and went out into the girl side of the playground . Turned to Shirley scowled. Just under her breath, she snarled ."You keep away from me . Get lost" Then she turned and ran. " Be my partner , Shirley , and I'll give you my Crackerjack prize, " I heard one girl call out. There was a hubbub of offered bribes and vows of eternal friendship. Nobody looked in my direction . I stood where I was , stunned into immobility. I should have guessed , perhaps, that our teacher had asked the impossible of the English girl . She was popular at the moment , but if she had me trailing after her, her accent might suddenly cease to be interesting and just weird . She was a foreigner , after all, and she knew it. Before any of them had time to notice me watching them , I walked away to the far side of the playground. leaned up against a tall tree and stared off into the distance , as though I had my mind on things other than silly girls . To keep myself from crying, I began talking to the tree that was supporting me ."Are you lonely , too , tree " I murmured " If you are , I'll come everyday and talk to you . We could be friends ' As I drew a shaking breath , much like a sob , H HEARD A GENTLE rustle above my head. I glanced up . The leafy branches seemed to nod to me you can count on a tree ,I told myself . A TREE IS BETTER THEN PERSON. But I Knew it was not true . When we were supposed to line up to march in again , I heard Shirley's Laugh and tagged on the end of the right line . I counted my steps on the way in .I'd find it tomorrow without any help from Shirley Russell. Back at my desk I heard Miss Marr ask two people to pass out pieces of paper . Staring down at the blank sheet, I hoped we were going to draw or write a composition .Were going to have a mental arithmetic test , Miss Marr said . Write down the numbers 1 to 10 on your paper . I bent my arm around my sheet , shielding it from prying eyes , even thought the others were not close to me . I had a sinking feeling the test she was talking about would involve those horrible times tables everyday but me had mastered in grade three .I picked up the special fat pencil Miss Marr had given me and did as I had been told . As I waited for the first question , I clutched the pencil so tightly that my knuckles whitened . Question one said Miss Marr 8x3 I began to add . Eight and eight were .. sixteen ? Or was if fourteen ?Three and three are six , I MUTTERED INSIDE MY HEAD , CHANGING MY METHOD OF ATTACK . I turned down two fingers so that I would know when I REACHED EIGHT . Question two Miss Marr said 6 x4 . I gave up on question one and began to add fours I HAD REACHED TWELVE and four are sixteen when she went on to question three. When she reached question ten . I stared down at my paper in dismay . All that was written on it were the numbers 1 to 10 in a neat column I had not managed to get ever one answer "Since this is the first day , you can each mark you own paper " she said What is it Ruth ?
Can I Sharpen my PENCIL ? Ruth Dayton's voice asked 'YES. But hurry up . You are keeping us all waiting " As she passed behind me , Ruth glanced over my shoulder . I did not notice her small hiss of astonishment as she took in the fact that I had not answered a single question ." The answer to question one is twenty –four 'the teacher said as Ruth regained her seat . I knew that behind my back , forty pencils were checking the answer . I had to do something to look busy. With painstaking neatness , Pencilled in 24 beside the number 1. "lf you have 24 beside the number ,"said my new teacher ,"check it right." I stared down at my page . There, right next to the I was written 24. Feeling a little like a sleepwalker, unable to stop herself , I put a check mark next to the answer my teacher had just dictated . After all , she had not said "If you rot the answer right … " she had said , "If you have the number 24 beside the number 1 …"And I did . "the correct answer For Number 2 is also 24," she said then said then . I wrote that down . "lf you have the answer 24 beside the number 2, check it right . " We worked our way down the sheet . first she would tell us the answer . I would write it down it down . Then she would instruct us to "check it right ," and I would put a neat check mark on the paper . When the others had finished marking their answers right or wrong , Miss Marr said , "raise your if you hand if you have ten answers checked right ." I looked at my arithmetic paper. There they were , all ten answers checked right . I raised my hand . As I did so ,I expected something dramatic to happen , a thunderbolt to strike me dead or a huge voice to roar ,"Jean Little, what have you done ?" Nothing of the kind disturbed Miss Marr's classroom . the teacher looked around at the eight or nine raised hands . "good for you ,"she said. I snatched my hand down and stared hard at a broken piece of chalk lying in the chalk trough . I did not check to see whether anybody admitted to having none checked right . I was sure I was the only one who would have missed them all. As she began a geography lesson , I felt relief wash over me . Mental arithmetic was at an end ,for that day , at least . Perhaps everything was going to be all right . My happiness lasted until noon . Ruth and Stella came marching up to my desk while was putting away my books . They stared at me with contempt . "I saw you ,"Ruth said . "What a cheat !" Stella put in .Her eyes were gleaming ."Saw me what ?" I said feebly . "I don't know what you're talking about . I didn't cheat ." You might as well save your breath ",Stella sneered . "Ruth saw you and so did I. You copied down the answers after she said them out loud". Are you going to tell on me?" I heard , and despised , the bleat of panic in my voice .They had me at their mercy and we all knew it. "Do you think we would tattle ?" Stella said , as though such a thing had never been known to happen ." We wont tell" . I cheered up too soon. She had not finished "But if you don’t tell her yourself what a cheater you are nobody in this class will ever speak to you again. We don’t intend to be friend with a cheater" I had no choice .I longed for friend . In spite of Shirley's snub , Isitll hoped that someday it turning the entire class against me .Miss Marr was at her desk . I walked up to stand beside it , moving slowly , trying hard to think of a way to confess that would satisfy my class and not make Miss Marr hate me .Ruth and Stella lurked near enough to hear what I said I stood by my teachers elbow until she looked up then I took a deep breath and began I stammered and stuttered , but at last she took in what I was mumbling she told me to sit down then she waved Stella and Ruth away ." You two are supposed to be on your way home" she said her voice a little sharp. "Run along "they went as slowly as they dared , but until they were well out of earshot Miss Marr ignored me she sharpened a pencil then two .Finally she turned and looked at me I saw what you did Jean , she said I gasped had she watched me cheat and said nothing ? Cloud not believe it . she sat down near me and went on quietly I don’t think you meant to cheat ,did you ? It just happened …when you could not get the answers fast enough to keep up . Wasn’t that the way it was ?Yes . That’s just what happened I told her staring at the floor and trying not to cry I'm no good at my times tables….you wont ever do it again will you ?I shook my head violently "Never ever" "Then well just forget it this time
she told me "And you'd better get busy learning your tables ""I will I PROMISED ,Oh I will.
مريوم البلوشي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
بلييز, بليز, صمت, ساعدونى

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
طلب تلخيص ..ساعدوني مريوم البلوشي قسم طلبات الترجمة 4 04-09-2023 02:54 PM
بلييز ساعدوني ما اعرف اكتب اسمي بالانجليزي حبرتي منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 01-01-2011 11:08 AM
ساعدوني بلييز mr.jaser قسم النقاشات حول كورس الأنجليزية 2 11-12-2010 02:51 PM
ارجوكم ساعدوني في تلخيص قصة بالانجليزي غلا الرووح منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 2 10-27-2009 05:18 PM

الساعة الآن 11:36 AM بتوقيت مسقط