Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
علاء العوضي
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2008
الدولة: Saudi Arabia
المشاركات: 23
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
علاء العوضي is on a distinguished road
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى علاء العوضي إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى علاء العوضي
افتراضي A story for Children

Babri, The Little Tiger
By Golafshan Hassan Zadeh Moghimi
Tehran, Iran

In a deep dark part of a jungle a little tiger was living with his
parents. His name was Babri. His den was among thick bushes and he lived there happily with his mother and father. Babri's only friend was Roobi, a little fox who was their neighbor.

It was really a beautiful jungle; full of different colorful flowers,
thick planets, and very big tall trees. A great variety of animals lived there. The sun brightened the jungle in a dreamful way at daytime. Different birds lived and sang among the branches. At night the birds, frogs, and crickets sang a lullaby gently to the animals. Babri loved all of the animals and their sounds and enjoyed living there. He and Roobi played together all day long.

One day Roobi became sick and couldn't come to play. Babri's mum and dad were out and he was alone. He got bored and said to himself "This is a very big jungle with lots of animals. I'll go out and find new friends." So he went out in the jungle and was walking along when he heard laughing and singing. He looked through the bushes and saw lots of baby animals, such as rabbits, fawns, monkeys, and squirrels, playing together. He became very happy and jumped out of the bushes to play with them. But when they saw him, they screamed and ran away! He was surprised and called to them. But nobody came.
He looked up and saw the baby monkeys and squirrels in the trees. "Why did you run away?" he asked. "My name is Babri and I want to play with you." A monkey said "Go away. We don't want to play with you. You are a hunter and will eat us. We can not be your friend. Go home."

Babri became very sad. He ran home crying. When he reached home his parents were there. They were worried about him. His father wanted to punish him for going out without permission, but when he saw that Babri was crying, he decided not to make him sadder.

"Where were you? What's the matter?" his mother asked. And Babri told his parents what had happened and added "I don't want to be a hunter. I don't want to kill animals for food. I want to be a vegetarian. I'm very sorry that I'm your son; the son of a tiger."

"Don't think that way. Most of the animals are hunters." His father continued, "Frogs hunt insects. Birds hunt worms and fish. Big animals hunt little animals. It is nature's law. Let me give you an example: If we don't hunt rabbits, they will multiply and soon they will not be able to find enough food. If theyl eat all the plants, what will the other vegetarians do for food? So you see that being a hunter and a carnivore is not bad as long as your never hunt more than you need."

Babri stopped crying. He was very proud of his father and thought he was very wise. He didn't forget his father's words as he grew up. Babri loved all the animals and together they shared the delicate balance of nature within the beauty of the jungle.

علاء العوضي
مترجم ولغوي
- ترجمة تحريرية
- ترجمة التقارير والعقود
- ترجمة الأبحاث والرسائل العلمية
- الترجمة الفورية والمؤتمرات والعروض
- ترجمة المراسلات الرسمية والعسكرية
- الترجمة التقنية والفنية
alaalinguist//gmail.com
علاء العوضي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #2
علاء العوضي
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2008
الدولة: Saudi Arabia
المشاركات: 23
علاء العوضي is on a distinguished road
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى علاء العوضي إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى علاء العوضي
افتراضي

علاء العوضي
مترجم متفرغ - الرياض
alaalinguist//gmail.com
علاء العوضي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
هاجد أحمد
مشرف عام اللغات

الصورة الرمزية هاجد أحمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
المشاركات: 224
معدل تقييم المستوى: 14
هاجد أحمد will become famous soon enough
افتراضي

نشكرك على مشاركتك معنا
هاجد أحمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
lifedo90
لغاتى

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
الدولة: jordan
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 36
lifedo90 is on a distinguished road
إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى lifedo90
افتراضي

thank you the story is so nice thacks you alot

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
children, story

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
the children of Ishmael david edward منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 6 04-08-2023 09:52 PM
the children of Ishmael david edward منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 01-12-2009 10:17 PM
Engliah Games For Children علاء العوضي منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 1 10-18-2008 05:06 PM

الساعة الآن 08:41 AM بتوقيت مسقط