Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية

منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية يختص بتعليم كل ما يتعلق باللغة الانجليزية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-01-2008, 07:44 AM   #1
EGY
لغاتى ممتاز

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2008
الدولة: Cairo
العمر: 37
المشاركات: 345
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
EGY is on a distinguished road
افتراضي English SMS

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

2. When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.

3. Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx

4. I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.…

5. Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most.

6.Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

7. Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, what's simple is true, I love U.

8. Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

9. My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

10. The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, because I live with one on earth.

11. Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

12. Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

13. I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

14. If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

15. The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else.
EGY غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english, sms

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
English Cafe ! - easy to learn english - Try it !!!!! boodybo منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 14 03-13-2021 01:07 AM
قاموس إنكليزي _كوري _إنكليزي {English-Korean-English Dictionary} ميسا منتدى اللغة الكورية 55 10-07-2012 11:10 PM
حمل القاموس الرائع Dictionary 2007 English-Hebrew-English سراب الصيف منتدى اللغة العبرية 46 12-14-2009 06:23 PM
Loghaty English Chat Room.....Learn, Practice,Speak English Yellowpages منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 7 07-29-2009 07:12 PM
مصطلحات English تساعدك للتعبير عن شعورك ..!!..How to express your feelings in English magedology منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 06-28-2009 11:40 PM

الساعة الآن 01:59 PM بتوقيت مسقط