Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية

منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية يختص بتعليم كل ما يتعلق باللغة الانجليزية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-30-2006, 08:06 PM   #1
history
لغاتى

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2006
العمر: 44
المشاركات: 76
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
history is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Success

Success has an important meaning in my life. I believe that it means working hard, learning from failures and defeating your obstacles to reach your goal. People who are successful in their lives have some qualities in common such as perseverance, self-esteem and courage. But the most important qualities to me are perseverance, hard working and self-confidence.
Perseverance in my opinion means never giving up hope and learning from failures to improve your self. My Uncle is a good example of that. He worked in the army since he was fifteen, so he didn’t finish high school. But he decided to finish his studies and graduate from university. He worked very hard and studied day and night until he achieved his goal at age of fifty. Now he works at a company and he is successful in his career. I want to be like my Uncle and have the ability to realize my dreams no matter what it takes.
The second quality that I need is to be a hard worker. Because I want to study more and more no matter of my work and career ,because i dont like to be limited in one field..
Having self-confidence is also important to me because I can’t be successful without having a strong personality.
Finally having these qualities will help me to improve my self and be a successful person in the future. Also they will help me to be a productive person in my society. I know that I will face many obstacles in my way, but I will learn how to deal with them
history غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
success

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Reporting Israelمقالات في إسرائيل - Israel: A Terrorist Success Story ابو مصطفى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 10-11-2008 04:15 PM

الساعة الآن 10:22 PM بتوقيت مسقط