Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية

منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية يختص بتعليم كل ما يتعلق باللغة الانجليزية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-01-2008, 07:44 AM   #1
EGY
لغاتى ممتاز

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2008
الدولة: Cairo
العمر: 37
المشاركات: 345
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
EGY is on a distinguished road
افتراضي English SMS

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

2. When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.

3. Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx

4. I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.…

5. Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most.

6.Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

7. Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, what's simple is true, I love U.

8. Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

9. My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

10. The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, because I live with one on earth.

11. Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

12. Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

13. I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

14. If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

15. The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else.
EGY غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-01-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
Rano0o
لغاتى ممتاز

الدولة: بني ليبرال
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 280
Rano0o is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

nice sms

thanx alot egy
قديم 10-02-2008, 11:30 AM   #3
EGY
لغاتى ممتاز

الدولة: Cairo
العمر: 37
المشاركات: 345
EGY is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

you're welcome
thanks for your reply
EGY غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english, sms

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
English Cafe ! - easy to learn english - Try it !!!!! boodybo منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 14 03-13-2021 01:07 AM
قاموس إنكليزي _كوري _إنكليزي {English-Korean-English Dictionary} ميسا منتدى اللغة الكورية 55 10-07-2012 11:10 PM
حمل القاموس الرائع Dictionary 2007 English-Hebrew-English سراب الصيف منتدى اللغة العبرية 46 12-14-2009 06:23 PM
Loghaty English Chat Room.....Learn, Practice,Speak English Yellowpages منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 7 07-29-2009 07:12 PM
مصطلحات English تساعدك للتعبير عن شعورك ..!!..How to express your feelings in English magedology منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 06-28-2009 11:40 PM

الساعة الآن 12:50 AM بتوقيت مسقط