منتديات لغاتى التعليمية

منتديات لغاتى التعليمية (http://www.loghaty.com/vb3/index.php)
-   قسم النقاشات حول كورس اليونانى (http://www.loghaty.com/vb3/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   فصول السنة {{ اليونانية }} مع الترجمة العربية (http://www.loghaty.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=29266)

ghida4ever 06-05-2010 10:55 PM

فصول السنة {{ اليونانية }} مع الترجمة العربية

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

فصول السنة

[table=99%][tr=tcat][td]العربية[/td][td]اليونانية[/td][/tr][tr=alt1][td]الصيف[/td][td]Kalokairi[/td][/tr][tr=alt2][td]الشتاء[/td][td]Ceimwnas[/td][/tr][tr=alt1][td]الربيع[/td][td]Anoixh[/td][/tr][tr=alt2][td]الخريف[/td][td]Fqinopwro[/td][/tr][/table]

بالتوفيق للجميع

FrankJScott 12-15-2022 10:55 PM

Great Cooling Services Tips

In response to the people inquiring about mini split maintenance, warm air heating systems replacement, heat and air repair, ac repair company near me, emergency air conditioner repair, smith heating and air, I highly recommend this useful cooling services url or ducted heating service, carolina heating and air, american standard heating and cooling, airmax heating and cooling, hybrid heating system, wards plumbing, and don't forget this top indoor air quality services info and don't forget gunthers heating and air, gas heater repair, home heating and air, scott's heating and cooling, heating and cooling systems, geothermal repair near me, alongside all this updated indoor air quality services url which is also great. also have a look at this updated indoor air quality services url alongside all valley heating, 5 star heating and cooling, best heating and air, sears heating and air conditioning, mini split installation, all pro plumbing and heating, not to mention this new indoor air quality services url as well as heating contractors, turner heating, cascade heating and air, heating and cooling repair near me, ductless heating and cooling, trane heating and cooling, as well as excellent indoor air quality services forum which is also worth a look. i also suggest this high rated heating services link on top of commercial hvac contractors near me, electric heater repair near me, heating engineers, commercial hvac companies near me, emergency hvac near me, day and night heating, not to mention this great heating services details alongside all heat pump maintenance near me, complete heating and air, home depot furnace installation, blessing heating and cooling, sunshine heating and cooling, perry hall heating and air, and don't forget excellent indoor air quality services blog on top of belred energy solutions, blessing heating and cooling, lloyd plumbing and heating, mobile home heating and cooling, 24 hour hvac near me, 24 hour heating and air, which is also great. finally, have a look at this awesome heating services advice with on heating air, home heating and air, heat and air repair, boiler servicing near me, mjm plumbing, heating and cooling service near me, for good measure.

FrankJScott 02-01-2023 07:03 PM

Great Crypto Trading Details

In response to the people inquiring about best quadency bot, exness mt4, auto buy sell signal indicator, cryptocurrency leverage, forex live, bitkub trade, I highly recommend this high rated crypto trading advice or icmarkets demo, forex brokers for beginners, no deposit bonus forex, intraday algorithmic trading strategies, forex market hours today, webull for crypto, not to mention this top rated crypto trading forum not to mention macd and rsi divergence, leverage in crypto trading, metatrader 5 algo trading, robinhood crypto margin, binance auto sell and buy, forex minimum deposit, on top of this excellent crypto trading url which is also great. Also, have a look at this useful crypto trading forum not to mention alt coin trader, etoro cryptocurrency fees, best app to buy and sell cryptocurrency, signalspro007, tradingview automation, best cryptocurrency exchange, as well as this best crypto trading blog and don't forget lowest trading fees crypto, pips to dollars, best app to buy cryptocurrency reddit, commodity auto trading software, mt4 automated trading robot, top forex companies in the world, not to mention great crypto trading url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent crypto trading forum as well as robinhood crypto fees 2020, forex 101, trading cryptocurrency for profit, fto automated trading platform, mt5 web, robo software for share market, as well as this excellent crypto trading tips not to mention auto trading bot ftx us, copy trading crypto, automated forex trading software, us30 forex, coinrule strategy reddit, gps forex robot, and don't forget updated crypto trading link and don't forget vwap indicator mt4, stock exchange crypto, fbs webtrader, metatrader crypto, ninjatrader scalping bot, rsi convergence divergence, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated crypto trading info with best exchange for crypto, auto trading on binance, trading rsi divergence, forex trading secrets, world top crypto exchanges, the cryptocurrency exchange with the most options, for good measure. Check more @ Excellent RTP Tertinggi Blog 0930f18

الساعة الآن 02:09 PM بتوقيت مسقط