المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الحقوووووووني..ضروووووري..

Butterfly
03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
كيف الحال إن شاء الله دوم بخير ؟
ممكن أطلب منكم طلب..........؟؟؟
أبغى معلومات عن موضوع الالات الكهربائية ومضارها على الأطفال..تحديدا(البلاي ستيشن)
ضررررررررووووووووري..
أبغى مضارها على الاولاد...

أيام حلوة
03-16-2007, 04:12 PM
ممكن اعطيكي بعض المضار و لكن على حسب معلوماتي الشخصية
اولا الجلوس وراء التلفاز لمدة طويلة يسبب مضار على العين
ثانيا يعود الاولاد على الخمول و الكسل و قلة الحركة
تالتا في بعض الالعاب تكون خطر عليهم اللي فيها مصارعة و قتال تؤدي بالطفل انو يكون عدواني
رابعا يصير الولد منعزل عن العالم الخارجي لان الالعاب معضمها تكون فردية
و ارجو ان تكون هده المعلومات قد افادتك يا اختي مع تكراري بانها من معلوماتي الشخصية

lordjalal
03-16-2007, 04:33 PM
لاكن يا أختي هل تريد الموضوع باللغة الإنجليزية او بالعربية ...

مصراوى
03-16-2007, 05:25 PM
think that most of our children are wasting their times in silly things that would not help them in their future life. They hate to study and they have no future insights. Actually im not married and i dont have children either but this is what i see in my students who dont have any future goals.

Where did the problem come from

I think it is the society as a whole . there is also the parents who leave their children without any real guidance. What i noticed is that a large number of parents dont know how to talk and treat their children and some of the children say that their parents have never specified any time just to talk with their children and see whats wrong or even new in their children's life. Another reason for such a problem is that children and teenagers like to immitate what they see on TV especially singers , actors and football players. They forget that even these people have worked hard to reach such fame and success

good luck ;)

مصراوى
03-16-2007, 05:27 PM
i think we can use the technology in right way

like educational videoes or useful TV program

but .....
the parents are the most affective of their children
so they can guide them to the correct way

مصراوى
03-16-2007, 05:32 PM
7 خطوات لجعل الألعاب جيدة لطفلك

seven Steps To Make Games Good For Your Kids

From Aaron Stanton,

Find the good games:

After getting extra controllers, make sure you have a few games that let people play together. There are all sorts of games that let the players work together as a team, compete in friendly matches, and challenge each other in races. Roughly 85% of games on the market are rated as appropriate for teens and under, with the majority of those being sports and action titles, so feel free to explore what your game system has to offer. Pay enough attention to games to find the ones that are fun and encourage your child to be social.

And avoid the bad:

Even as a strong supporter of considering games to be free speech, there are certainly games that I don’t think children should play. Games like Manhunt, one of the most violent and disturbing games ever made, have no place in your son or daughter’s collection of titles. At least that’s my opinion. You as a parent have to decide what your child does or does not play, and to do that you have to know what is in the games you're buying. The ESRB ratings on every game help with that, but it never hurts to do research on your own. Reviews, such as those found here at Nintendo.about.com, Playstation.about.com, or Xbox.about.com, will help keep you informed as well.

Get “Active” titles:

If you’re worried about the health consequences of sitting in front of the TV, purchase a game like Dance Dance Revolution and a dance pad for extra exercise. These sorts of games are fun, active, and will work up a sweat and burn calories without anyone even realizing it. Not only that, but you don’t have to be any good to have fun while playing, and it lends itself to anyone that wants to jump in for a second and give it a go. It’s great for parties, and great for the parent that’s passing through the living room, wants to hang out for a bit, and doesn’t have time to learn the full depth of each title on the ********f. If you’re looking for additional solutions and have a bit more money to spend, try turning your system into a workout station; playing games can be good for you as well as fun.

Stay involved:

Take the time to learn how to play the games. Your child enjoys them, so play enough on your own to see why, and then you won’t be so obviously inept the next time the two of you sit down to play together. Games aren’t just for kids, you know; the average gamer is 29 years old. You might find yourself hooked.

Don’t be afraid:

Don’t believe all the popular media about violence in video games. While there have been a great deal of sensationalist news claims over the years, little legitimate supporting research has been presented that makes a strong link between games and violence. In 2001, the Surgeon General of the United States released a report that concluded, “[t]aken together, findings suggest that media violence has a relatively small impact on violence." Besides, the debate becomes mute if you pay attention to the content of the games your child is playing.

It’s easy to want to say no when your kid asks for a video game system for Christmas or for a birthday; after all, we’ve all seen various news reports about the dangers of video games. But next time your child makes such a request, don’t be so quick with that knee-jerk reaction. Two thirds of parents with children under the age of 18 say that they feel video games are a positive element of their child’s life. You don’t have to feel guilty next time someone asks you, “You let your kids play video games?” Just look surprised and say, “We play video games together. Why? Don’t you?”

You might be surprised at how nice a ring that line has.

Discuss these steps in our forums:
If you still have questions or you have a comment you want to make,
head over to our forums and tell us what you think about the games
and children.

Butterfly
04-03-2007, 06:26 PM
شكرررررررررا لجميع من تفاعل معي...
ماقصرتوا كفيتوا و وفيتوا...:d
تفاعلكم كان سريع والحمدلله عدى الموضوووووع على خير...
واستفدت كثيرررر من المعلومات التي وضعتها يا أخ مصراوي..